Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thankful for...

It's incredibly difficult to choose just one friend out of the many that I have...especially the ones that I have made within my English class. I'm not sure how I should write this out either, but I'll give it my best. So with that said, here we go.

Joanna...
We met long ago--well, no, it was just last year, but anyway--and when I found out you were in the same English class as me this year, it was such a blessing...as well as a relief. Sitting beside you each and every day always makes me happy.  Somehow we always find something to laugh about during class, or just snicker quietly: knowing that we have an inside joke that no other person, who might intrude upon us, would understand. Thank you so much, Joanna, just for being there almost every day beside my desk...just an arm length away.

Ane...
My goodness, Ane, Ane, Ane... Well, what can I say? You're absolutely hilarious and somehow you always manage to bring a smile to my face no matter what. We just met this year in English class, but I wish we had met before. I'm thankful for your presence, your personality, and just the atmosphere you bring into the classroom. So thank you...so much.


Jack *John* D...
Oh my gosh, you are just--words cannot describe how much I'm thankful to have met you. Even though we have division together and whatnot, it seems that this year we've become better acquainted. You're funny, silly, and incredibly annoying, but that's what I'm thankful for (at least sometimes, haha). I hope to spend the rest of these days in English just like we have been doing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment