Monday, November 28, 2011

Going the Right Direction

In order to lead a good, successful life, you need to be led in the right path with the correct aspirations and goals. For our English class, I think that we're pretty much going in the right direction already. Are there things that could be improved?

Probably.

Are there things that I think should be changed or corrected? Not...really; I don't think there is much else we need to do to make the class, well, "better". There are little things I can nitpick at, I guess, but they are beyond control to fix: like the size of the class. I've never liked small classes for some reason, but I'm growing used to it. I think it has to do with the silence, since I hate when it's too quiet.

One thing I think we should include for our classroom discussions are debates; I love debating about things I'm passionate about, such as slavery, racism, etc. This, more than likely, has to do with the fact that I'm an argumentative person. I think to make the class a lot more enjoyable we could include debates about the subject we read or something.

Another thing that could stand to be changed (per my nitpicking) is the way we take notes--it's a little tedious to me, and most of the things that we must include aren't really found in the book itself. I just like taking notes the regular way...outlines and bullet points. These left-hand, right-hand notes are new and confusing to me...too much so where I don't think I'll ever grow accustomed to.

0 comments:

Post a Comment